Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Disappointed at site!

Tuesday! Just got back frm the usual workshop meeting. Super early ended the meeting as there will be another session in the afternoon but I sneak off and came back to settle the new pile of SDS on my table. Had to sign off and issue back before I’m going on my leave.

What a joke. Today meeting one sub-consultant brought up a big issue. How can things happen this way! They should be experience enough to know what to cater and what important things to take note of.
Went down to site again yesterday. Was very disappointed in the whole building structure. On plan, the building look so impressive and neat. But after another round of site walk, the whole structure look so tiny to me. I didn’t have the impressive of “Wow”! Such a disappointment. It can be consider as a small project but then why must all parties make it a big hoha out of nothing.

Starting from now, my life is going to be upside down till Chinese new year is over. Super super buzi plus tiring. Buzi with work, my august preparation and helping out at home. That’s life I guess. At least more fulfilling, time passes very quickly. Although often not enough sleep but still got the time and energy to watch late night movie. Wanted to go watch “Twilight”. Maybe going to watch mid night show tomolo. See how then decide.

No comments: