Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wisdom Tooth Surgery

F***ing Shit! Juz did my wisdom tooth surgery two hours ago. Now it pain like hell. I wan to cry liao lar. I cant stand the pain. Cant even open my mouth to talk and even swallow any drink. My face was swollen and was still numb. Daddy just came up and i hugged him. He told me i'll be alright after a while. My mummy and daddy are so sweet. I loved my family.
Just now before the surgery the doc did a small briefing and i was tot it was ok, since a lot of people done the wisdom surgery before, it should be fine for me. The surgery last for around an hour. The doctor say my pain was cause by my upper teeth, it was biting on to my lower wisdom tooth that why it cause me pain for the last few weeks. I could sense myself shivering when the doc did the surgery. I have feeling when the doc injecting something into my gum, in fact the whole process i could still feel it. When he finalli pluck out my tooth and told me the surgery was veri sucessful i was like feeling kind of relief. When he show me my wisdom tooth he pluck out, i was like in shocked. The tooth was so big, it seem fully grown. I wanted to tell the doc "Can i keep the tooth" but i cant open my mouth at all. The tooth was veri different from the x-ray photo, no wonder i was so much in pain, the tooth have been growing all this while.
For the coming few days i'll still be in great pain and face will still be swollen. I hate to pluck out wisdom tooth. It make me so uncomfortable and sick!

No comments: