Monday, November 12, 2007

MonDay!

Monday! So many weird and bizarre things happen to me in just a day.
Early in the morning, there is this phone argument between my department and the M&E side. I was involve in this argument as well. We had called Tender since last month end, and the owner was involved with what I was doing all this while. Yet the M&E called and scream at me why we called tender without their power supply. Weird liao, we are only involve in the lighting and not power. It their job and they say they know nothing about our calling of tender. Ha… after speaking and clarifying with my boss, we all tally that it was not to be our scope of work. They didn’t do their job and wanted to push the blame to us. When I go check our corr record, they were in the loop and they still have the cheek to say they know nothing. As instructed by boss, we don’t care. We have done our job well so it’s them who screw it up so… hehehe…. Shall wait and see what is their next move.
When going for lunch wif Sid, I met Keith. Ha… sometime ago met his bro and now it him. Agree to meet out for Wednesday lunch. Provided I’m in the office lar. Oso came across an old old fren in the foodcourt. I forgot him big name and yet he still remember me. Think we know each other for about 10 years liao bah, he was one of the group we meet during vacation job at Suntec during secondary school time. I was sitting right in front of him, such a coincidence I must say. Upon our conversation ithen knew he was working at concourse also. On the 30th floor and I’m on the 4th. But this week is his last week and he is moving on somewhere. I was even joking with Sid, I must wear mask when going out for lunch liao. Keep bumping into old frens.
Still stuck in office at this hour of time. Taking a short break, have to let my mind settle and be free 1st before I proceed on with the rest of my work. Have to clear OT work as I’m going town area for meeting again so wont be in the office whole morning.

No comments: