Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday - drizzling now.

Today is consider the third day after my wisdom tooth surgery. The wound was healing fast, i no longer feel much pain and i can chew on solid food but not for veri long. Still Amanda make me eat congee. I've made the whole gang go over keypoint to eat congee with me.
Everybody expect me to be on leave today but i went back to work. Well and healthy. The tooth did'nt bleed for long, and my face was no longer that swollen. If i didnt say i just went for the surgery, nobody could tell. HA... didn't they know i got two meeting to attend today, so how can i be on MC today. Quite proud of myself. Early in the morning, Paul came down to our office for the light fitting sample discussion. As i was the only person doing the coordination, it's only right that i be present. The discussion went on smoothly and well. Quite impressed with the tenderers presentation. How long does it take for me to reach half of their standard? Didnt stay back in the office for too late as I've brought my whole stack of document home to do. Was rather tired, but didn't plan to do the reading up today. Will start tomolo, i guess. Can't be lazy wor, if i want to be recognize i definitely have to work very hard.
Had came across this topic quite often, be it on TV, Radio, Email or magazine. Wat is the true meaning of "friendship". Wat kind of friends can you consider to be trustworthy? Wat kind of friend can you rely on? There is this image or rather person that have been circulating in my mind, I got to know her through another guy couple of years ago. Only this recently or rather be more specific this year that we become closer. To me, i did leave some reserve area for her. Coz i didnt find her that trustworthy at all after all the things that happened so far. This group of frens is not realli that good to befren with. Slowly you'll find them to be of the same kind, cover with a nice mask but scheming on the under. Sometime i wonder, what will be my life if i didnt get to know them at all?

No comments: