Wednesday, November 14, 2007

“守护天使” - No No for me now

Eeeeeeee….. just logged in to my friendster and saw an old ITE fren named himself as 守护天使. I near drop my jaws. “守护天使” is the name I used for a close fren of mine and yet he named himself this. OMG… sori dear die die oso muz change ur nick in my phone list liao. Hmmm… how shall I name you now… u sure gonna kill me for this. I’ll think of a better name for you k. No time recently so brain got clogged somewhere.
Haiz… yesterday worked till 11pm then went home. Got daddy to come fetch me, tonite got to stay and clear my work again. This time round I’m going to take cab and claim from Sid. Was rather disappointed with my work performance yesterday during the discussion meeting. I didn’t do enough homework for this meeting and now i’m definitely not going to let history repeat. Even I was put in this project halfway through, there is no excuse for me not to read up all the history of what going on and what is the latest statue. I will prepare myself well for tomorrow meeting again. Once more, I’ll have to go full gear and prepare for this round.
Have to go back dentist for check-up on my wound tonite but I predict myself to be in the office till …. Late… meaning really late. So no choice, postponed to Friday. Hopefully by Friday I’ll be less buzi even though I know it is impossible. J

I somehow remember coming across this saying ( forgot did some1 ask me or from any media), which is the biggest, widest and most complicated and dangerous things on earth.
The answer is not weather, natural diasaster, not the sky nor the ocean.
It HUMAN BEING. Coz it is hard to predict what they would do next, hard to know what they think and they can store many many unlimited things in the brain.
Upon thinking through, it true. It really hard to predict a human being at times.

Work Hard Gal. It now the time to strive and carve a career of your own.

No comments: