Thursday, November 22, 2007

"A" from my department

Tired, I’m feeling so sleepy now, can hardly concentrate. Woke up earlier then usual. Came office earlier to start work as I got really many mail and work to do. Not enough rest I guess that why my reaction was slower then usual and affecting my work speed as well. Maybe this evening I’ll go home earlier to rest then work late for Friday and Sat.
Our company D&D fall on the January, a Friday. Venue was @ Meritus Mandarin. It’s going to be fun and entertaining night. Our department book 2 table in total. Just got a news from the secretary, The lady “A” tender her resignation letter two weeks ago. This lady “A” came in PB to work on the same day as me. So I would say we were rather close. I didn’t know she resign at all, by the end of November would be her last day. In the beginning I find “A” not bad but as time goes by I didn’t really like both her character and her manners. So only until recent months then I begin to drift away from her. In fact, the whole of our department didn’t like her and thus she dun have much close friends here. Even my boss did warn me not to get too close to her because of all her well-known bad habit.
Summaries of list why I dislike her
1. She came in so late every morning. Even though she work late the previous night, she came in as late as 10++am. Which I dun see ani of her colleagues did that. When she came in late, she will even happily drink her kopi 1st then check her own personal mail then finally start to get into work slowly. Which was nearly to lunch time.
2. She is a spoilt brat to me. When I left food or sweet on my table. Without asking she can just jolly well open the packaging and eat on her own without even asking me. Food that I bought home, or some candy which other collegues give it to me. I hate it like that.
3. She also likes to go through my drawer just to look for dunnoe what things. She does not ask at all, even if I was sitting nearby. Can’t she get her own!!!
4. Bad hygiene. She sneeze and cough loudly without covering her mouth which I can’t stand it. She is spreading all her dirty germs around.
5. When lunch time, we all leave together she would always ask me to buy her food 1st then she came in so late to join us that all of us have almost finished eating and on top of it she talked a lot eat so slow and ended up we were all so pissed of waiting for her. Or she came with me then she would eat my food and keep saying that why my food taste nicer then hers, keep grabbing my food instead of eating her own. Excuse me, the food was from the same stall!!! Are you psycho or not!!!
6. During lunch she will surely talk about how sick she is, here pain there ache, complain about her colleagues giving her work to do, or even ask me to check if she got fever. (I dun care you have fever or not, it lunch time and why can’t you let me have lunch peacefully)
7. When I too engross with work she like to come over for a chat, disturbing me. Don’t you have eyes to see, I buzi working. I dun like it when I rushing work and you come to talk rubbish with me.
- Secretary complain: she went toilet too often and for too long. (True, once I bump into her on the corridor, she was holding a magazine then she told me she was going to bring it to the toilet to read as she has constipation. Wah, she went mia to the toilet for half an hour or more)
- Secretary complain: she was always on her mobile chatting. (True, her mobile was ringing all the time with loud Indian music)
- Secretary complain: she work too slow and did a lot of unnecessary things (KIV we were from different boss so I dun noe)
- Secretary complain: she is always on the net, msning or surfing the net (True, saw her msn popping out everitime and caught her surfing the net)


She got a whole list of bad records. Personally I feel she is just another rich pampered spoilt wife/girl/daughter. She does’nt have manners and hygience to keep her going in real life. Wondering how can her husband stand her. Maybe it 情人眼里出西思bah. But to me sorry I dun like all these bad details of hers. Anyway I think it good for her to leave if she does’nt get along well with any of her department people, why make yourself be so unhappy.

No comments: