Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Blues???

Not in the mood to work today…. Monday Blues??? I doubt so… My tooth is aching for a month, finally confirm my surgery timing. This Wednesday, I be taking half day leave to go for my wisdom tooth extraction. What luck i have. The pain is disturbing me; everyday complaining to mummy my tooth hurts. Now finally made up my mind I want to get it over and done with. Can’t stand the pain anymore! Grhhhh….. Having attitude problem coz I dun wan to open my mouth and talk at all. But a lot of supplier came and go this morning, have a lot of conversation. Finalli peace at last, now I can carry on with my documentation work quietly. Tomorrow have to be on-site, a real big site out. All the director, bosses and consultant will attend, so I have a lot of work to prepare as I won’t be in office again.

No comments: