Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Enchanted" evening

A good day to start with. All the work have been listed out, targeting to complete the time line I set for myself. Wow, Sid and Gabriel was earlier than me today. It’s amazing; normally I would be the 1st to on the light in my department but hahaha…. They broke my record today wor. Tired, didn’t sleep well last night. Boy came back home at nearly 4am and I went down to open the door for him. Tink he must have really njoyed his prom night yesterday.
Went to watch “Enchanted” at PS last evening. Got the free tix treat from Sis in return I treat her for dinner. A funny, relaxing, entertaining show…. A nice show for laughing out loud. Though it was a rather unrealistic story and fantasy story but I guess that would be every girl dream bah. Like the chipmunk, especially the way he can’t talk then they have to play guessing word games. Aiming to watch “National Treasure” and “Golden Compass” next, a lot of good show queuing up for me in coming future.

No comments: