Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday @ work!

Just back from lunch. Location now is at my office, came back to clear the work I have. OT is rushing for tender closing again, I onli have less then a week to work with. And on top of it, my ouh is active as well. I was like being thrown into the deep blue sea to swim on my own. Either I struggle to survive or I sink.

Set target schedule for myself. I intend to clear up all the resi area by this weekend then on coming monday, I’ll be onli left with retail. I would say I am 90% familiar with the work of resi but 0% about retail. Have no clue at all what going on with the retail side. Hopefully on Monday when charu came back from her holiday, we can work on the retail together and clear up the tender closing soon.

Earlier this morning I went to the dentist for my check-up and taking out of the surgery thread. The dentist was very impressed by my healing. When I told him after the surgery last week, it onli take me around 3days to recover, no fever and pain, he got a shocked. Most of his patient would get feer or the surgery area would be swell for a week or more. But non of this happen to me, I even went back to work on the 3rd day after the extraction. I was veri proud of myself as well. I got special healing power. Hahaha….. maybe I was just purely lucky bah. Got mama and papa to take such good care of me how can I not recover fast.


Saw the christmas decorative this year at quite a few places. Is the colour code for this year purple? Just some personal opinion. when purple blend with some decoration the results was realli SUCKS. When i past by orchard few days ago, i was so in shock. I didnt realli like some colour mixture nor their fanciful decorative items. Even my ofice building uses purple as it main colour decoration. With warm light, the end result was like shit. It actualli blend the whole design to be so out-dated. Haiz........ what wrong with the color mixture nowadays?

1 comment:

Arq. Francisco Páez Tapia said...

Hola, soy de Mexico, me gusta tu blog. saludos!