Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday: Upredictable weather

A relaxing and calm day I have today. Although the weather seem unpredictable but it does not affect my mood at all. Met up wif a fren to have lunch together just now, she was actually working just two building away from me. So I have another kaki for lunch in future liao. It werid that fate brought all my fren back to me. Lose some but I gain many things back. So I call it a equal eventhought sometimes memories did flash back but I always manage to push them out. It still hurt but not as much as before. “Whatever does’t kill me will onli make me stronger”
Well, they were planning ladies nite tonite but too bad, I’m booked for the evening. I going for my free show, Rush Hour. Had clear all my work for the day, so now waiting for time to passed. Going to head down to Orchard for my free show with free popcorn and free drinks. My rashes are all heal but guess I’ve to stop all the bad habit already. I’ve had too much crazi days for the past weeksssss….so it time I put a stop to it. Life gonna back to normal again. Been unwell on n off so now I wan a more healthy lifestyle. J “Sailormoon” going to HongKong today, guess rite now she should be in the land of HK, I just had my holiday so …. Hope she enjoy hers as well.

No comments: