Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bad Nite to club in!

Mood damn bad now, was suppose to have a fun holiday eve but damn it. Spoilt by serious rashes. Went to Marina Bay for steamboat buffet, i didnt eat much except for some seafood. I had prawns n crab. Normalli i can take seafood but i dun noe tonite wat happen. After parting wif my ex-collegue, i went dwn dbl O to meet up wif my poly mates, we were having a birthday celebration over there. But less then an hr after i went in and on the dance floor, i begin to feel wierd. My face started to swell n i was feeling itchy on my face n neck. Damn it, my face was red n swollen. So din realli drink n party, took a cab n head straight home.Now i'm back hm, did applied medicine but my mood drop to the bottom. Was planning to have real fun tonite but who noes. Mood drop frm the sky to hell once again. I hate tis kind of feeling. But saw a couple of cute, handsome guys on the dance floor. And i was elbow twice by a nerd guy, he was the laughter of the nite. His dancing was like ...........theeeeeee. I could even imitate his moves. had a gd laugh at him wif a ger fren of mine. Maybe that was the karma for me tonite. Talking about karma, most of my fren have been teeling me about this karma effect. Does it realli exist? Do wicked, evil, dishonest, hateful, naughty people get karma? Suddenli the tots of some conversation got back to me. Some lines that was once spoken by a collegue of mine. Do these people realli get what they deserve at the end? Does it realli works? Do they get punished? What about mine? Dont wan to tink too much animore! Aniway i have many close, good and nice frens with me now. I wish them all the best.

No comments: