Friday, August 24, 2007

meeting EXCITE me

Im on SIA today again. This is the 4th time I boarded the plane. Too bad, I’m making it a “habit” now. Didn’t noe the tender meeting will drag for so long, lucki I have a nice breakfast if not my stomach will be playing music. The whole morning attended meeting at Orchard I even had my lunch pretty late. But no regret! The meeting went quite well but a lot of work need to be done after the supplier hand up their duties on Monday. Learn a lot of interesting technology and the skill of mmeting. I even met a couple of new faces today. Good exposure and experience for me.
This is the 1st time I went strolling at Orchard earli in the day. It brings me a totally different mood, quiet and peaceful. Not bad at all. I might have to travel quite often to Orchard from now on, in the later part of the year when my other project is active, I will be at CBD area I guess.

Friday, does seem to be that excited for me even thought wkend approching. I had my plan drew up few days ago. I going into meditating.....to be a Saint.... Got a lot of work to clear and some plans for myself. Cut out all contact and activites for these two days until i clear my things. Such a lazi bum i was, have dragged these things for weeks. Finalli i have the drive to finished them before i backout again. So no entertainment/parties/kopi-time/outing for this weekend .........................

No comments: