Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sunday Time

Words to describe me now: Tired, happy, contented, sleepy and brain freeze. I was super tired nw, had been out shopping for the whole day. That how i spent my saturday. When i got the news of having two new-born god-sister, i was super duper happy. And on top of it, my godfather had a twins daughty. I was realli realli happy for them. So excited that i was even smiling in my dream. The 1st time i was out shopping for baby stuff. I was so excited at all the new-born baby stuff. Their clothes are so small and so cute. Realli realli realli njoy the day veri well wif my "darling'. That how we call each other today. We made a look of crappy jokes and ........ we both realli had a good laugh today. Initalli we agreed to watch the fireworks but hehehe... i broke my promise. Instead i drag my darling to meet wif my poly fren and we went down to Riverwalk point to eat. The food was veri nice but the portion was too big. I onli manage to conqeror half of the dish i ordered. Had a great gossiping evening wif them. For the past few days, i had been home onli after mid night. Didnt have enought rest at all, so now i'm off to bed. Hope i have a good nite rest. It's going to be a buzi day for the next again.

No comments: