Friday, August 31, 2007

New Chapter of life

Its Friday. Had a really wonderful day yesterday. I was so tired and restless now. For the 1st time, I went down to showsuite wif my senior. A real eye opening for me. I became the translator there. Learn a lot of techniques, you have to be tough when speaking to the contractor and the workers there. All you have to do is just stand there and instruct, let the workers do all the dirty job. Luckili I was wearing pants, the 2nd storey flooring was glass. Hopefulli I had more opportunity of going down showsuite cum site. Realli fun and interesting for a beginner like me. Beginning to feel the workload already. Been assigned of several projects, buzi here and there. But I loved this job as the days grow.
Grandma was in spore yesterday. She bought me my favourite fruits from hometown. The smell was wonderful but it was not durian. It was “jiam pi la”, the fruits was so sweet, simply craved my hunger. She told me weird but sensible things yesterday. The fact is she doesn’t believe it at first but upon coming to spore to verify it she really believed it now. At least it a gd thing for me, a new beginning and a new chapter of my life. Can save me the trb of repeating again and not hearing ani more of it.

No comments: