Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday: Bad Dream

Movie Review: Rush Hour 3; Relaxing and Entertaining show but wif not veri impressing story line. But realli have a wonderful evening. Thank to the free tixs and snacks.

Had a bad dream last nite, so now I was rather tired. It was not really bad but was having mixed feeling about the dream. The feeling of circulating in between truth and false. Hmmm...well I have to be used to it by now. Starting to grow up and tink a bit further then before. After so many happening events, I tends to be more reserved in certain things and learn how to look at things in a more complicated ways.
During lunch wif my collegues juz now, our topics was revolving company politics. It was a rather sensitive topics. But ever since a new member joined out Arch group, things started to change. 1 of my best collegues were have been having quite a bit of conflict but I was like being sandwich in the middle of nowhere. I don’t really bothered about the tension until things started to got worse. Having to work in a big company of more than 300 staffs, I had better learn to be more smart and smooth in certain things that I do and my conversation wif others.

No comments: