Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired, tired and tired…

Tired, tired and tired… no other words can describe me now… so many 1st time for today..
Just finished the presentation for my lumiaire at St. Nikolai Church… it was bloody hell cold and raining outside… I was really shivering when doing my presentation. Everyone else was also… there was no heater inside the church and it was so dark and creepy… dark because nightfall by the time of 4pm and creepy was becoz we were all stepping on the crypt of ancient heroes who were bombed in Wismar when walking around… I dun like the feeling the church had given me especially during night time…
Fell down of my bike when coming back to my dorm. Didn’t get hurt but mud stained on my jeans. Luckily tomolo got no class but had consultation time with the professor and I ned to prepare for my presentation on Thursday.

No comments: