Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank-Giving dinner

Just came back from my 1st Thank-Giving dinner. International dishes we had. Chat, crack jokes, exchange thots and even secrets. Tried several dishes which I’ve never seen before, some taste funny… but still I like the glut wine best. Glut wine is a type of typical german x’mas wine, it had to be drink piping hot. Real hot and it taste delicious. I drank so much; luckily there wasn’t much percentage of alcohol. So I was still sober.. Cool…

There was like this break-off virus in our batch. I just came to know there were already 4 couples that break-off with their partner in their home town. I was shocked. Everyone was here for only less than 3 months and so many things happened. When they came over, they were still happily chatting about their relationships. But now sad to say that things is happening this way. It is so difficult to maintain long distance relationship?

No comments: