Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday... another day gone...

Tired... just came back from my english class... skip my german class again... i dun wanna learn about vater and mutter again... so boring.
Woke up earli today to went to the immigration office, going to get my new visa on the 26th november... waiting period again.

Had to complete my lumiaire and the poster by today. I would say both were 90% done, just ned some touch-up. Tomolo going to be another super stressed up day. Had to go to the church to set up and printing of all my material and submission.

Was listening to Olivia Ong Bossa nova album lately. I love her voice.. great to listen at late night. The sky is dark again. Heard from tae that it will be snowing tomolo again. Praying hard it wont as i'll have to carry my things to the church for the PM presentation.

No comments: