Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank you but no thank....

Back from my heavy dinner. Had dinner at Paula's place today.. I cooked Bak Kut Teh and Heng's cooked japanese curry... Yummy! I can start my own cooking bz liao... hahaha....
Was busy doing Light & Symbol rendering. Cool... now i had even in-depth knowledge on this software... after this rd of trial i will move on to using relux and see how good it is...

Paula talked to me just now, she wanted to share the room with me.. she said she wanted to stay with close fren and not by herself. She was suggesting either she share the room with me or i can moved downstair to stay with her as her room was 4x bigger than mine. We can have partition and share the rental together. In that case, the rental i'll be paying will be about 40% lesser than what i'm paying now.
After some consideration, i guess i will still reject her offer. I kinda wanted some privacy of my own and i dun realli wan to stay with anione at this moment. It will be so inconvenience...althot i can save up on the rental but still there are many complicated things involve of sharing the room with anione here. I kinda like my own space and i'm used to it already so i can only say thank you for the offer and no-thank to the room sharing....

No comments: