Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Workload and Stress level is a burden!

Now everybody in my department is complaining about the workload and the stress level is so high. True, it’s not easy being a consultant. Have to satisfied both sides with the design and yet fulfill the standard requirement.

Attended the close door meeting yesterday, main con was left out as the archi and owner is going to built cases against them. Somehow, partially I will have to be involved. Becoz of my lighting, the main con was restricted of many things so in order to keep things moving, they actually keep me out of the loop. Now I’m going to be the devil, I dun bother liao going to dig out all the history and bang the table. In half an hour time more, going to site for walk thru. The more I went to site, the more “surprise” I got. Damn it! Most of the consultant on board is actually cursing the main con.

No comments: