Monday, March 16, 2009

Surprise, surprise and more damn surprise!

Monday again, when scanning thru my email moment got another surprise, SURPRISE! Idris resigned from OT as well. Now another person in charge had left. Wat to do, shitty job! The more you stay then more contaminated you will be. Got a sudden site walk again, luckily I brought a spare jean with me. Raining and yet wan me to go site. Yucky.
Big boss and lady boss took turn to talk to me again this morning. Both are trying to put me at ease. But when I told them the surprises on site last Friday, both shook their head. Wat to do! Sign-off shop drawing no longer play a part, now I can onli go dwn to site every now and then to check on the situation to ensure every instruction is being carried out.

Last weekend was a buzi and tiring weekend for me. Went to Queensway and then to it fair on Saturday. IT fair was so fully packed that you dun have to space to turn around. Wanted to get a new DC but before I could ask to view the sample, the salesgirl already told me all the models were sold out before I could open my mouth. What the! Every corner was full of people, but still got myself an external hard disk for my laptop at quite a reasonable price. At least I didn’t went off empty handed.

Yesterday, Jie allowed me to feel her tummy. The baby was kicking inside her stomach. I could feel the little one kicking. He was so full of energy. So amazing and excited. Bet, that he will be a very active boy maybe mischievous boy.

No comments: