Friday, March 6, 2009

“Best fren know each other too well, will never be together! "

“Best fren know each other too well, will never be together! “
Was debating this topic wif ah lian just now. She strongly disagreed the sentence, on the other hand I totally agreed. Coz it is happening to me rite now. Ah Lian keep asking me why I dun wan to go dating with … okie let’s name this best fren of mine, Mr A. We can talk whatever topic under the moon and star but there is totally no chemistry, no sparkle, no fireworks for me. Had know each other for almost a decade, we were like the best of fren but totally cannot step into the boundary of couple lar. I noe he cares a lot abt me and also gives me good and positive advice but I really can’t imagine myself holding his hand to go watch movie lar. So weird! No matter how I told her she still say she don’t agreed. Haiz… anyway I’m not in the rite mood to date anyone lar. Only looking forward to my holiday trip in earli April after that in May, the announcement will be reveal. Counting the seconds and miuntes day by day since stepping into year 2009.

Was having this weird dream last night, a lot of characters appear in my dreamland. Wah… all these are definitely not going for real.

No comments: