Monday, March 23, 2009

Glasses, glasses where are you!

Brought my glasses home last week but forgot to bring my glasses to work today. Facing some difficulty when looking at the screen to clear my email. My working speed super slow. Had to read the emails two times before I can fully understand. Haiz….. CY called and ask me for dinner later. Bet, he must be up to something. Either he is concerned abt my studies or OT stress level. Boss leaving so he sure will noe 1. As usual lar, everybody trying to calm me down, no use de lar…. had to drag my feet to work nowadays. Boss privately told me liao, in a few days time, Big boss will be talking to me. He wanted a private session with me again. Last Friday, boss and big boss was having private conversation. Big boss idea was to let me have some easy way out. After OT hand over which is next year issue, he wants me to handle some light and easy project to refresh myself 1st.

No comments: