Monday, March 9, 2009

Can i have a helping hand?

Finally had ironed all my clothes yesterday. My clothes had been piling up for three weeks liao lor and now they were all neatly hung inside my cupboard. Getting to lazi to iron my clothes and yet my bad daddy say he will charge me 5buck for ironing a piece of my clothes. No way am i going to let him earn the money. Grhhh....

Tummy was not feeling that well leh... it seem to be creating a mini hurricane inside. Haiz.... Watch the musical movie "Mamaia". Had always wanted to watch this show and now my gor had lend me the movie. Love the songs inside tot the story line is so........ as usual Pierce Bosnan is handsome but still i perfer him not to sing.

My trip is getting nearer and nearer. One more month from now, i'll be standing on another country. Cool!

No comments: