Thursday, March 12, 2009

No confidence in myself liao!

Just finished my internal lighting division meeting. Everything was going on well at the starting; all the PM took turn to review the workload and statue. Then suddenly, big boss told everybody shocking news. My heart almost stopped. Lady Boss had resigned, her last day in on the 26 April. She will be going back to HK for a break before deciding what she wants to do. My heart fell all the way to the bottom of the well. I dun even noe how deep is the well now. My biggest worries is OT, the mall is going to operate in end of May, how am I going to survive. I got no more internal support liao. In the past, what ever problems I had I can still talk to lady boss and get her to back me up during meeting. By now, I like a bird with no wings at all. Can you imagine how pitiful a bird is with no wings, cant fly height up to see the world. I really really totally lost. I can still attend meeting and go inspection on site, but when comes to major issue who can help me settle and the contract issue. Confused and panicked. This morning is more than sitting on a roller coaster. Soon, my big boss will be arranging to have a private session with me soon liao.
What am I suppose to do now! Suddenli got a tot of resigning as well but that just a stupid tot. I can’t go anywhere without completing the mall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey gal, 加油!你可以的!

I can totally understand how you feel...I felt this way when 猪头 first threw the resignation letter. It's 跌入谷底,deep until cannot see the bottom. Everyday feel like crying. Yes, I really can fully empathise with wat u're going thru...That time i also felt like resigning, but i didn't want the residents to think, "eunice resign coz C resign". So I stayed.

If I can do it, I believe u can do it better than me. So, 加油!

对自己有信心! =D