Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3 – Day 5 X’mas Delight – Wien in Austria

The train that I took cause me almost 4 hours sitting quietly and admiring the scenery before I arrived at the destination. 1st time I sat in a train that took me into the mountain and across many hill and river. Now I know why there is this song of “She’ll be cuming roung the mountain”. Exactly the same thot I had when sitting in the train.
Arrived in Wien or rather commonly known as Vienna with much excitement. Heard and read a lot about this Austria capital. Musical and Artistic Town with many impressive building and memories. From the rathaus to MuseumQuatier to Parliament Haus to all the museum and finally the Prater. It was really cool… I simply love the museum. Their favourite empress, Sissi… I now had so much admire for her. She is the one and only empress in Austria or rather I would say in Europe that had an attitude of her own. Visited some castles becoz of Sissi that became so famous. When to their church and wow… I somehow wondered how can the past actually left behind so much detailed for the future to admired and study.















No comments: