Sunday, January 31, 2010

My lunch cum dinner!


Just finished my lunch cum dinner. This time round, i've cooked sardine. Yummy!
1st trail - very successful.

Was talking to bunbun on skype just now. As usual, he looks blur blur de. Heard he got a flu, poor bunbun. I was comparing my apple cheeks to his. My face was like two times bigger than before. OMG! i've gain so much weight. Luckily there is no weighing machine here if not i sure die. Hehehe... even mummy and daddy was also laughing at my burger face now. My face was like so round...
Manage to squeeze out reason of my gaining weight. Definitely becoz of my busy time schedule. Winter time now so i didnt go out for a walk or so. Everyday i just sit in front of my laptop to rush out my submission after meal. Thats why all the fat still remains inside me. Gosh... i cant go back spore in this kind of round face de lar. Everybody sure laugh at me de. Once winter is over, the weather is better sure have to go outside for jogging session. Anyway, i've stopped jogging for so ling liao. It is time i go back to my exercising habit.

No comments: