Monday, January 25, 2010

Disappointed

Just came back from my 2 presentation. I did well for lighting design but was very disappointed at my 2nd presentation, Technical English.
I was being commented that i have weird speaking accent and i speak too fast. I was like.. what. I spoke slowly throughout my technical english presentation and i was not speaking from the screen. I knew the mark straight after the presentation. I was graded 2, which i was really very very disappoint. 1 = best and 4 = fail.
There were 2 lecturers grading us.
One of them commented that she had teaches student from China, but me as a chinese student have very different accent from her china students. I was like so so so angry.. how can she compared with the china student. I believe i have better pronunciation than the china students.
Back in class, they were discussing about the people who had done the presentation. When i told them how i was being commented. They were like shocked, to them my accent was good and they all understand what i say.
Till now, i was still pretty much upset about the comments she gave.

No comments: