Saturday, July 4, 2009

WHY and WHEN?

Received TP call yesterday. Again… Why and When qns popped out… hahaha… how cum everibodi was so interested ya? Didn’t give him a clear answer I just played along with him. Remember SS was commenting that the two of us were having some kind of funny relationships … admit true lar… hahaha… He was rather concern if I leave this job becoz of all the funny things happened in meeting. I was totally shocked when he asked me this. He even apologized and asked me not to take it personal if argument ever occurs in the meeting. Well… every meeting got its own ways of getting works done. Still I assured him that I will hand over the resi jobs to the new designer before I leave. Guess this will ease his mind bah.

Baby Kaden was being “mischevious”. The 1st time he went to both his grandparents’ house. Guess he might have got a shocked somehow being to so many places in 1 day. At night, bro-in-law called and said Baby Kaden was crying non-stop… making both his parents really worried. Upon answering his phone call… mummy and me went to knock on the medical hall shop at ard 10pm and requested to buy “jing feng san” and we rushed down to see him in cab… Poor baby Kaden, he was really being very uncomfortable whole night… in the end Mum and I stayed at sis place to take care and accompany him…

No comments: