Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My legs are aching now!

Had my lunch at Raffles Town Club today… quite like the ambience and environment… rather quiet. Food was just okie lar.. nothing that special about.Ordered Grilled Salmon Fish Fillet… mushroom soup and rojak… hehehe.

Was so so so tired.. now my legs are aching so much. Went for another site inspection.. as the date of the mall opening are really round the corner.. more work and inspection had to be done. Was measuring the lux level just now so a lot of squatting down had to be done. Tomolo morning had arranged my 3 designer on site to brief them thru the lighting as I’m handing over the area to them liao.

Yawning all the way. Why? Naughty me was online chatting with a fren till about 4am last night. He will be delaying his masters thesis till next year and of now he will be flying back China for intern next week. So can only meet him up in Europe maybe somewhere during November or December time. Cool!

No comments: