Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hmmmm........

Went for my passport collection few days ago.. cool… was very impressed by the collection procedure… I applied online and book my collection time online as well… totally no queue.. fast and smooth…

Now I got a new set of number to memories liao… the passport number is no longer my ID instead a new set of numbers came out of nowhere…

Finally big boss approached me… we had some private conversation during lunch hours… the result was satisfying to me but not to him… Both the big boss and “boss” cant make up who to take over my OT project… headache for them lar… But I dun really bother much as somebody die die will have to take over so not really my concern… I’ll just have to do a clear list of the plan and areas will do… just do my part and nothing more than that.. looking so so so forward to end july…

Rumor had been spreading somehow on site… people had been approaching and questioning me if I had really resign… then where am I going to be working in or am I getting married… OMG! Such brainless opening line they can also think of. They even discussed it in their weekly internal meeting… what the…. I just act blur and play along lor… hehehe…

No comments: