Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Exquisite Italian lunch

Has a exquisite Italian lunch today… we went to a small Italian café near Beach road. The spaghetti mushroom …… was wonderful but the portion was too big I cant finish even half of it. On top of the main dish, I still got a tiramisu lemon cake to bring back office as high tea… perfect match of the day and was really excellent. Guess I’ll be missing the days of being pampered soon liao… hehehe… Greedy me!

Was on site this couple of days… since TOP was awarded so I had stopped wearing full gear down site lar… But there were so many pair of eyes following me around whenever I walked to… they must be tinking… weird lady… never wear full gear and still dared to walk freely ard the site… Actualli I was being stopped many many times by the security… site staff…blah blah blah… but the moment I show my staff pass they became very polite and ask me to be careful… Wahahaha… really enjoyed the feeling being a consultant rather than a sub-con.. at least I got more respect and more power to instruct and boss people ard….

No comments: