Friday, June 19, 2009

Totalli lost control!

I totalli lost control of myself after the stressful meeting today. Right after i stepped out of the building, i broke down totalli. He was in shocked... started panicking... and comforted me also lar...
But still i guess he didnt expect i would react this way... the meeting last till abt 3pm and i was so hungry.. so he suggested we go for some spicy hot lunch... i totalli agree... We went for this famous curry restaurant @ little india... i didnt find it spicy at all... maybe affected by my mood lar.....

The whole of tis week... too many things to do and take care of alreadi.... I'm handling OT alone and yet they expect me to complete last mintue evaluated P.claim, attend site testing, had my site inspection, retify all main con problems, replied all email, attend stupid and useless meeting... Haloooo.... i've nobodi in the office to assist me lor... just a single morning.. i almost went crazi.... meeting at office 9am... had to keep on answering the blooding hell PMsss (3 of them asking same qns and expect me to do it differently, they just cant communicate among themselves 1st) phone calls and replying to their email... after that 11am arch meeting.... I was so mad that i switched off my mobile and stopped replying or answering any phone call.... aniway... i'm leaving soon so no matter wat good luck to the one who is entering this nightmares.....

2 comments:

鑫君 said...

oh no, looks lik you need a gd rest. take care. all will go away soon!! chill!! XDD

- Chin -

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own post about it