Monday, July 27, 2009

VIsa confirm! Coming Thursday!!!!!

Had confirm my visa today... going to collect it on coming Thursday.. Finalli, all the long waiting days are over. Just got to hang on for a few more days...Grinning all the way!

Bought my 29 inch luggage trolley at OG yesterday… Forgo my 1st choice of Samsonite brand instead I went for hush puppy brand. The reason why I didn’t get to buy Samsonite is becoz of the sucks attitude of the sales assistant. He was happily chatting with my grp of fren for half an hour. He saw that his counter was packed with people and he didn’t even bother to serve any of them. What kind of service is that. Poor! Bad! Lousy! Althought the sales assistant of Hush Puppy didn’t really speak very fluent English but still can see that he is trying his best to service his customer. I like this kind of attitude. So finally went for the brand of Hush Puppy. They will be delivering to my hse in couple of days time.

No comments: