Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blur blur me

Blur me. totalli forgot about the meeting i had to attend on Friday afternoon. And i was happily and busily rushing out the presentation material for Monday. Then a call came and ask if i'm reaching. Gosh... had to rush down immediately. Well.. at least i'm not scolded or watever.
They wanted me to help clear all outstanding claim before my last day as it seem nobody in my office is taking over to handle the claim. I can only clear as much as i could then.
Ion is officially opening on coming Tuesday... ganna have lion dance in the morning... most probably i'll be going down. Last week, on the 19 floor, we were looking down at the mall... there was a very funny and comedy story going on about how the mall is design. I was realli amazed at the saying. You can only understand the story well if you are standing on high level and looking down at the mall directly.. Wat kind of story is that!

No comments: