Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good news come, Bad news go away....

Just got both a bad bad new and a good news.

Bad news – rita will be in Barcelona when I’m flying over as plan in early September. I’ll either have to go struggle my way to Wismar alone or ………… still thinking and planning on how to get to school. From what I know… after my plane landed in Berlin.. Will have to take public bus to the train station and hop on the train to Wismar which journey is about 2.5hours.. When reached Wismar still have to take bus and report to my uni student service center to get my dorm keys and student pass 1st. Aiya… have to plan carefully already..

Good news – will get my dorm place by end of next week together with my visa… only then I’ll have to start my packing and purchasing of things to bring over. Also confirm that i'll had to be there on the 10 sept for my german intensive course. Cool... can confirm to go over by 1st week of sept liao.

Praying hard.. Good news come, Bad news go away....

No comments: