Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yippy, Hurray. So happy!

Yippy. Just checked my application online. After so so so many days and weeks of waiting, now my application was categorize under as “Application in Process”. So happy! Now all my documents is waiting to be reviewed liao. Wah… no words can describe my feeling now.
At least somethings to brighten up my day after the awful workshop in the morning. As usual lar, been pinned down at the table by main con. So stupid, wat had it got to do wif me. Today I didn’t give them any face at all. I just threw back everything and dun bother. So many datelines to meet, how is it possible for me to get involved in so many meetings. I just dun care. For this coming few days, I’ll be playing this game called, “Missing In Action”. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!

Sounds cool =P