Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Solved liao!

Finally, my backlit wall issue is settled. Now left is the setting out of lighting and costing. After so many many many weeks of struggling, I can put the big stone down liao.
Met up with the big bosses and CEO on site yesterday to resolve all the issue. Initially I was panicking but then I told CY that I dun noe what to say to them so he had to stay back to support me lar. Luckily, they agreed with our proposal of 65% graded film. J
Went Wisma for lunch yesterday, I didn’t had much. Probably becoz I was too hungry till no appetite liao.

My back no longer giving me any more problem. Having back pain since last weekend, the whole weekend I didn’t get to rest enough. Sitting down and bending down is a pain for me. But now, I okie liao. Still have to be very careful.

No comments: