Monday, February 9, 2009

My peanut bun making session!

Just had a super buzi weekend. Sat, I was buzi helping ah ma with peanut bun making. My 1st lesson, the end result turns out well but I was rather mischievous lar. Wat to do, me mah. Always the naughty one. Both my arm were aching liao. Kept folding to ensure the dough is evenly mixed with the ingredient.
When it was due time for forming the shapes, guess wat. I made different shapes wor. “Dapian”, “mouse” and “whale”.. I like the dapian best. Even mama and ah can’t stop laughing. Hahahaha……. Mama ask ah ma to show her how to form the tortoise shape, inoder not to lose out I also made a pair of tortoise with peanut filling. But my tortoise look so fat and clumsy.
Finally the steaming session was over, and jiejie and jiefu came to our house. I show them my end results. They cant stand me either lar.

No comments: