Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th - Bad Luck

Friday the 13th. Luck was not really on my side today.
Early in the morning went down to site, came across many happening which I dun think many people will ever encounter.
My dun noe how many times on site but all these was the 1st time I ever encounter. The whole of construction lift lobby area was blocked out becoz…. The scissor lift got catch with the construction lift and caused the chain and bars to be tangled. OMG! The whole scissor lift platform was twist. Heard from my supplier, if these issue is not handle properly the whole lift will collapsed and will cause major issue. (PS: before I left the site, the danger part was solved but the scissor lift platform can no longer be usable. Twisted platform.)
When I went up to the 4th storey to inspect on my hoist position. Two different nationality of people were having a fierce quarrel. China VS Bangladesh! Their rowdy noise attracted all the workers on that level. Resulting that I got stuck at the level for a while.
Worst of all, when I was at the Basement, Power Failure! Shocked at the beginning but later on was quite calm down liao. The failure lasted for almost 10mintues. The place was pitched dark, you can’t even see your fingers and legs. You can do nothing but stand still. One wrong move and I might even bang against the wall.
Sucks! Too many things under my control liao. I dun even noe where to stay now. Main con is rushing to clear the site so many problems is not rising. As quoted from boss “GOD HELPS US”

No comments: