Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am not a Kopi lover!

Geee… Thursday morning. Started my day wif guilt. I accidentally spilled some water on the tablet table. Din’t mean it but it jux slipped through my finger. Quickly clean it up tot.

Wrong drink this morning! I tot I would be having hot chocolate for breakfast but he got me the wrong drink, KOPI. Too bad, I’m not a KOPI lover and yet I’m not a chocolate lover as well but still I prefer chocolate than kopi. I didn’t voice it out lar, still I didn’t drink it. I juz pass my share to Tien, it’ll be so wasted to throw away the $6.00 branded kopi. Whatever, appreciate your tots for getting me the drink. J

Can’t wait for Saturday already! Planning to go down to Natas fair this coming Sat. Mum was so into going Yunnan. I need a break from OT as well. China will be our destination this time round again, dropping the idea of HK eventually. Dun wan go shopping!
Boss will be crazi liao, din let her noe in advance that I’ll be taking a week leave or wat. Nobodi in my department dare to step into my project. Had to approve piles of SDS every week, one signature wrongly approved. The head will be hanging on the chopping board liao. Luckily I got enough backing on site to keep me informed of the situation.