Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Saturday!!!

Finalli it's Saturday again.

Just went Hock Hua with Mum. Spend few hundred buying those expensive stuff. The people working there must had loved us so much. It a usual practice, everything we went there sure to get hundred dollars stuff 1. Planning to take a nap in the afternoon but now i guess i can't get to sleep liao. While waiting for the grinding of the yangsheng to be ready, they served me two cups of drink. Now my sleepy worm are all gone. Grhhh..... nvm, at least i can take this afternoon chance to complete my work for next week.

"Sailormoon" was going to Bkk as well wor. Hahaha... but stupid moon. She was going on the 15 and i'm going on the 28. How are we suppose to meet there!

Am i so buzi, frens keep complaining that i got no time for them. I also dun noe wor, juz that recently i was re-doing my portfolio so hardly went out. Somemore super lazi coz no transport provided mah. Have to go back to my driving again liao, stop for so many months. License pass almost a year and half and yet i dare not go on main road. :P

No comments: