Monday, July 14, 2008

Grhhh... Bad Monday!


What had the progress claim go to do with me. Just wasted the whole stupid afternoon tabulating the costing and the damn stupid letter. It always the job of the secretary to send out the email wat. Ask me then I go ask who. So simple and straight forward thing why must make it so complicated.
Not only the progress claim, now even my taxi claim also giving me problem. Say I didn’t clock in when I get back office after working hour, I can’t claim my fare. Wat stupid thing is this. Then I go tell client that I dun give you the information you need unless you are willing to pay for my return taxi fare if they required my input lar.
Lamn lor. All this while I got no problem with all this claim but today giving me so much problem. Think I very free ah. How to concentrate on doing my work like this. So many 有的没的!!!!!

No comments: