Monday, July 7, 2008

Blur weekend!

Saturday! Sunday! Monday! The weekend pass so fast.

Haiz… Monday, back to work again.

Had a very interesting weekend. Interesting as in, I was in a blur blur mood throughout.
Went for a movie session, ‘Wanted” at late Saturday night. The show I booked was suppose to be at AMK 11.25pm but I think I was blur blur or like jiejie said, there was shit on the screen that resulted me booking the wrong place and wrong time. I went to book at Orchard 11.25pm. Jiefu even say the timing is too late, we dun watch the show lar. I was like being struck by thunder. Nooooooooo….. I’ve already paid through my card. It we dun watch the show, then I’m paying $40 buck for nothing. Luckily the people there allow me to change from Orchard to AMK to watch the movie, if not my $40 buck will really be gone with the wind. I was being teased at the whole night of Saturday. It was fun though! Next time, better not ask me but online. Not another teasing session.

No comments: