Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad library encounter at SK

Boring and Sleepy Monday as usual. Mailbox is full, so many email to reply back to. Grhhh…… no mood today lar.
Eyes have to support by toothpick.

Was complaining to my colleague early in the morning about the community library at SK. I went there to return and borrow some book on Sat. The attitude of the staff station at the counter was so rude and bad. I just want him to help me return one books manually as I wanted to borrow it again using a different card. Just a simple task and his answer was just No! No! You can’t do that. He actually ask me to drop the book into the return shelf and wait half a day for the book to go through the scanning and find the book again to re-borrow it. WHAT! Wait half a day or to pay to borrow the book using the same name. So stupid action! I explain to him that i just need him to help me return the books manually, yet in return I got such a bad attitude. I was so mad at the staff, I just reply in a very rude way and say forget it. I’m not going to borrow. In my opinion, isn’t the staff at the library suppose to be very helpful and well-mannered. I got so piss off at the attitude. Is this the proper service a counter staff should provide!

No comments: