Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My latest "Issey Miyake” perfume

Yippy, I got a new bottle of perfume. “Issey Miyake” latest product. My dear Mr. CY, bought it for me. Got a shock leh. I only mention to him once, coz he was wearing the perfume during one of our discussion meeting I just commented that he smell taste wearing that perfume. And during his recent trip oversea he got me the latest product at the airport. Dun noe since when I got a liking to guys wearing Issey Miyake perfume. Now, I got a total of 4 bottles of perfume at home. All were gift from different people. So happy. Come to think of it, I was very lucky as compared to the “white”. There were many very nice people helping me along the way in this project. Although demanding and a lot of work had to be done, but come to think of it, it might be worth it at the end if not much surprises.

No comments: