Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bad Bad week.

Monday
Had to attend two meeting in the afternoon. BMS and DC presentation. BMS was still fine but many homework to be done. Guess my whole week will be 101% burnt. When it come to DC presentation, the time was already 6pm. So late and my items will only start at ard 7pm. I was in a rush and yet they keep dragging my time. This time rd, AC was not by my side, I had to present to SY by myself. I was really terrified and I think CK knew that I was pretty freak-out. Good news is, I did my work and SY did not had much issue on and I boarded the land safely.
But still my day ended quite late, thanks to the dragging of presentation.

Tuesday
Bad night to end with yesterday. Work till midnite and I took a cab home. I met a idiot, freaky, stupid, weird taxi-driver. He keep telling me that the previous passenger drop a camera on his cab and want me to help him search the back seat. Fine, I did help him look ard and found nothing. Then his “pattern” came out liao, he actually stop his cab in the middle of the road, right in the middle of three lanes and got down to open the back door and look for the camera. I got a shock, how could he do this. My face turn black and stare at him. Then he went back to carry on driving the car. He made a lot of nuisance on the trip to my venue. The most tao yan taxi-driver I had ever met.


PS: was invited to go HK and Macau for a four days three night tour. All expenses will be FOC. Considering if i should go or not.

No comments: