Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brainless consultant!

Received two very brainless email from two different consultant earli in the morning. Upon reading the email, my blood onli boil and nothing else. Ever wonder, how can brainless people be consultant. I understand that the people from M&E side are all old man but are they really brainless until like that. No common sense at all. Alreadi told them we are issuing out the file based on the latest drawing we received and yet they still come back and ask if they can use that set. Realli wan to strangle the few old man. Who else in the world will come knocking on the office door and ask for sudden meeting without even knowing my schedule and informing me. I just dun understand what on earth he wan to discuss about. I've already given the data they needed few months back and only now they come digging old history. Come on la, the project does'nt allow us to have time to work slowly. Best part is, I've change his name in my mobile as "Idiot - dun anwer!"

No comments: