Friday, June 27, 2008

Thursday CPO meeting

As usual, everi thurs have to attend CPO meeting. Normalli I would be so panic to attend this meeting but recently seem to get used to it already. Can handle the situation quite well. But yesterday was a veri unusual meeting. HK side sits in the meeting as well. God must had bless me! My item was solved first then the representative from HK, Mr, V sits in. The main con was scolded so badly by V. The first time the main con was so quite and looks so helpless. His eyes even went red. I was like so scared to even leave the room. I was thinking, even if u are a bully, there is surely somebody even stronger to bully u back. And now, it’s indeed their turn to suffer. It’s a good sign, at least the main con gets their lesson once in a while but not so often lar. Coz the main con always help and cover me at the meeting.

Finalli went jogging again last night. After being lazi for about 3 month I guess, mama say I gain weight again. So must go exercising again. Have to maintains lar.

No comments: