Monday, June 9, 2008

Saturday - My movie Sessions

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday! Friday went home rather early, straight from my meeting in Orchard. Super Duper tired after having so many days of OT. My OT days will have to carry on for this few weeks even. Have to do the lux check for all retail levels and areas. Big and Hectic Work for me to do alone.
Loved my satuday for last week. Althought very tiring but I enjoyed my two movies session. Watched Narnia and KungFu Panda. I liked both the shows. Onli managed to reached home at 3am in the morning. Been do long since I was out relaxing, now everyday it about work, work and work!

Am I digging grave for myself. I tot I’ve hint him already. But why can’t he just get the fact right. I dun want to be so mean to him but ……….. confusing. Now, I’ve become the laughing stock to everyone in the family liao.

No comments: